Our Core Values are the principles upon which the ministry is based:
- They are unchangeable.
- They determine the form and the flow of ministry.
- They determine what is negotiable and what is not.
- They help people identify their call.
- They are the basis for reproducibility.
1. EVERYTHING WE DO MUST POINT PEOPLE TO THE LORDSHIP OF JESUS.
- Jesus is the only way to the Father and to eternal life.
- Truth of the Word leads people to the One who is Truth.
- We must deepen people's relationship with Jesus, not make them dependent upon us.
- See people and situations through eyes of faith.
2. POWERHOUSE HOMES FLOW IN THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.
- The power of the Holy Spirit changes the believer from within and then flows outward to others.
3. MARRIAGE IS A COVENANT RELATIONSHIP.
- Marriage relationship and commitment is to reflect the Lord's covenant relationship with His Church.
4. MARRIAGE BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN IS THE BASIS FOR GOD'S PLAN FOR FAMILY.
- God established marriage in the Garden of Eden with a man and a woman and gave us His blueprint.
- God intends for family to produce healthy sons and daughters in the image of their Father.
- All aspects of family life flow from and relate back to the marriage relationship.
- Addressing family issues must include developing a healthy marriage.
5. WE ARE TO MAKE DISCIPLES OF ALL NATIONS.
- Discipling is more than disseminating information.
- Discipling includes training, modelling and accountability.
- Modelling is a transparent demonstration of process rather than perfection in the lives of the disciplers.
- Discipling is based on relationship.
6. WE ARE TO PRODUCE FRUIT WITH THE SEED OF REPRODUCIBILITY.
- Our goal is not to make others dependent on us but rather teach them to develop a deepening relationship with the Lord and reach out to others in His name.
- We are all to bear fruit and multiply.
- Our role on the earth is to give to others what God gives to us.
- Although gifts and talents of people vary, others must be able to duplicate each model produced.
- Everyone who ministers in 2=1 Marriage Ministries should be making disciples at the same time.
7. WHEN A COUPLE MARRIES, THEIR INDIVIDUAL CALL AND DESTINY ARE BLENDED TOGETHER.
- Both husband and wife are equally called of God.
- We are responsible to seek out those who will disciple us in our call.
- Each spouse needs to respect, honour, and nurture the gifts and talents of the other.
- Couples need to be taught how to blend their gifts and talents to equip them in the synergism of a one-flesh team.
8. HOMES ARE POINTS OF OUT-REACH TO A LOST WORLD.
- Marriage and family reflect God's relationship to His Church.
- MFL leaders are ordinary couples demonstrating the power of God in our homes, jobs and lives.
- We are to teach couples how to reach their neighbourhoods, communities, and other spheres of influence.
9. GOD VIEWS FAMILIES GENERATIONALLY.
- Decisions and actions of one generation affect successive ones.
- One generation has the power in Jesus to stop generational curses.
- One generation has the ability to perpetuate blessings generationally.
- Christians must think and plan generationally.
10. WE ARE AN ARMY.
- We need to be obedient to the directions of the Lord for our lives, going where He says to go and doing what He says to do.